About that Jumia delivery man

About that Jumia delivery man.......he did not deserve to die. No man going about his daily bread deserves to die in such cruelty. To think that a human life is only worth an iPhone in this clime, sends cold shivers down my spine.
Young Nigerian men an women, GO AND WORK!
I packed and sold sachet water( pure water) with Zobo drinks as a young married woman. I remember the horrified look on the faces of some friends who saw me with two giant coolers at the Reinhard Bonnke crusade in Calabar. It was my honour.
I was able to rent two shops by the then Polytechnic Calabar gate; where i sold drinks,food and snacks and continued to supply water to other stores.
I owned a cassava farm. I would harvest my cassava and make garri in commercial sums.
Hey! I was a brilliant undergraduate. One who was very vocal and deeply a student unionist. Never a push over. I was relevant.
One of the things i am NOT, is being ashamed of ME. Na lie!
Enjoy your BIG, while i rock my small.

Because it will NOT always be small.

Be proud of your Sagem or TECNO.........if you have earned it, truly.
If you CANNOT afford it, then you DO NOT need it. Danmmit!
Earn your show off legitimately.
Those scums have sent a bread winner, probably an only son, could be someone's fiancee, or husband or father to the grave; in the most cruelest way.
I hope justice is served deservedly.

No comments