SEXUAL ILLUSION EPISODE 4

By Bassey Ekpaha Silver

having been a marriage counselor for years, Pastor Kate was familiar with the character of couples having marital
challenges: everyone one sees his or her actions as the right thing and the other partner's action as the wrong one.

So they will always try to paint their part white shouting with the top of their voice. "Mama, Esther complains I love sex too much, but what were we supposed to do during honeymoon, speak in tongues? "Peter shouted in anger." that's not the issue Peter! What do mean by asking me to carry to legs in the air? Are we in a gymnastic contest? Or did you marry me to turn me into a sprinter? Esther retorted.

"oh I see, it's now about positioning, no more about the number of hours I spent?" Peter cuts in, "it's about everything! '' Esther replied."

I don't understand you oh, is God against
sex? Answer me, holy ghost sister! " he shouted," no, but did he say we should act like dogs? Answer me, Professor! " she equally replied shouting.

At that Pastor Kate had to intervene, " Peter and Esther "what was the
chemistry between you too?" she asked. " Esther was understanding, she was godly, she was a type you could tell your problems and she had the right words for you..

I don't understand her now!" Peter said. " Peter was God fearing, he was hardworking, he taught me the things I
didn't know about God. "

Clara added. " so through out your courtship, did you talk about, sex, I mean talk?" " I tried talking about it, but she waved it off" Peter pointed.

" there was no need to, we're Christians. I... I..." "and you felt as Christians you both could work things out right? Pastor Kate asked Esther. And she nod in reply."

let's see what the Bible says about sex and marriage, read Ephesians 5:25-35" pastor Kate made the both of them read the portion in unison before she continued "Peter, God's commandment for the husband is to love his wife as himself.

Love isn't just about love-making, it's about understanding even when you are with your wife.

If you ask her to put herself in a certain
positioning, and she complains, you have to understand with her.

Also, the Bible calls the woman the weaker vessel, you know why? Because the man is the strength in her.

If you can stay without getting weak for two hours and she can only survive for thirty minutes, you understand with her.

And treat her with patience while
she learns. After all, this is what you will do for all the days of your life together.

Glory to Jesus because these things won't happen in heaven" they all laughed at that point. "you are there to teach her with love and understanding. Don't act like people who don't know God.

Clara, you my child and I must tell you the truth: calling him an unbelievable was wrong.

Sex is only a sin when it happens among unmarried people. And if you don't know,
sex is the communion of both spirit and and body.

God personally approves of it. So you too must be a good teachers and good learners, learning with humility.

Honeymoon is specified for intimate learning among two" the couples sat with head bent. Pastor Kate has spell out
their wrongs yet with humility.

And they departed with a gratitude.

No comments