Catholic Priest, Rev. Fr. Patrick Henry Edet resigns from the Catholic Priesthood

Catholic Priest, Rev. Fr. Patrick Henry Edet resigns from the Catholic Priesthood, quits the Catholic Church.
He said he should be addressed as Reverend Patrick Edet.

The Enwang, Mbo and Oro born priest stated this on Planet Radio 101 FM.

“Henceforth, I cease to be a Catholic Priest, in my spirit and in my soul.

I forgive those who will criticize me, I live
for God, I seek freedom for my soul.

As I leave, I leave smiling, I am so happy that I am free”.

"I sure won't be understood today. But before the end of my life on earth, I shall stand to preach in a large Catholic congregation, may be a Diocesan assemblage or maybe in Rome. By then, I shall be understood".

Praise God it is season of grace!

No comments