TO HELL WITH GOD EPISODE 4

Pius returned home feeling sad. He walked straight to Joe's room and met the boy lying cold. He knew he was death.

In the room, Bibi sat down neither crying no laughing. "Joe is death. Aren't we going to buy a new car to celebrate?" Bibi mocked.

Pius knew Bibi was mocking him. "you hate me so much now don't you? " he replied in tears.

She gave no reply. '' I am sorry my wife. I know I am a beast but please, don't say it to my face! " he added." I am parking out. I won't go with Ben. I will drop him for you to kill and get wealthy" Bibi added.

" Before you leave, cook me a meal, add poison to it. My love, kill me with your hands! I am sorry for all the pains I've brought you. I wanted to be rich and make you happy.

I know I'm worse than the devil but please, don't leave my life, if you must, then kill me with your hands! I can't face the trauma alone". He said in tears. "mother are you leaving me behind? Am I going to die too?" Peter asked.

The little boy as been ear dropping the parents' conversation. He was just four yet very intelligent. Daddy, let's go to church, don't you think God is angry with us for leaving church? That's why Joe, Tarry and Tim died" the lad added.

"honey we were there for God but God was never there for us". Pius replied. As they spoke, sudden steps were heard outside.

Peter looked through through the widow " daddy those evil men are here again! They are the one killing my brothers.

I'm going to beat them up today!" Peter spoke in anger and moved towards the door. "No my child" Pius replied preventing the boy from going out. "let me handle it " Pius moved out.

To be continued....

BY BASSEY EKPAHA SILVER

No comments